Bian Stone Body Massager Self Acupressure Tool
Easy and comfortable to use, the Bian Stone Body Massager is a versatile self-acupressure Gua Sha tool that can be used for pressing and kneading the trigger points as deeply or softly as desired, working not only on the body but also the reflexology zones on the hands and feet.
Carefully hand crafted from the revered Bian Stone, known for its mineral rich, healing potency, our newest tool is a game changer for self-healing.
The benefits of this product include:
- Relief for deep tissue and muscle tension, fatigue and pain
- Helps to control weight concerns
- Improves digestion
- Helps with constipation
- Aids lymph drainage and detoxification
- Helps to break down scar tissue
- Nerve pain is relieved as healthy circulation to the area is restored
- Stimulates the immune system
- Perfect for sports recovery and aftercare
- Natural pain relief
- Enhances mood by releasing endorphins
- Improves insomnia and supports deeper sleep
- Lowers blood pressure
The versatile Bian Stone Body Massage Tool has been created to take your self-healing journey to the next level through:
- Gua sha
- Meridian Clearing
Can anyone use the Bian Stone Body Massager?
Yes, acupressure is a truly holistic treatment, accessible to everyone due to its
versatility and the fact that you can vary the intensity of pressure and duration
to suit individual requirements.
However, as with any treatment or therapy, there are come contraindications so
if you are in any doubt, always consult your GP or Consultant before use.
Contraindications – avoid self-acupressure if any of the following
applies to you:
- Bleeding disorders or if you are taking medication such as Warfarin
- Open wounds or extreme bruising
- Areas of unexplained swelling
- Varicose Veins
- Cancer (unless your consultant gives explicit approval)
- Heart disease (unless your consultant gives explicit approval)
- Gift Wrapping Available
- Certified Crystals
- Ethically Sourced
- Award Winning
UK Standard £4.95
3 - 5 working days
Northern Ireland £6.90
3 - 5 working days
4 - 7 working days
Rest of World £23.00
7 - 14 working days
Can I combine it with other treatments?
Yes! But always consult a doctor as everyone has very individual and sometimes complex health issues. Chinese medicine often works hand in hand with Western medicine and complements the healing process.
How do I make sure I'm using my gua sha tools correctly, without causing damage to my skin?
Please be reassured, it’s very difficult to damage your skin with this time-old technique. Before you try gua sha for the first time, read the instruction leaflet inside the packaging and watch the short video on the product page of this site. Go easy to start with and watch how your skin responds before continuing. Please note, gua sha should not be performed over broken skin, varicose veins, moles, cuts or bruises.