White Rabbit Coconut and Rosehip Calming Cream
One of the most common skin issues I hear about in my clinic is psoriasis, and as my daughter has been a long-time sufferer I can sympathise. So when I heard about this magical calming cream created by a fellow female founder, we had to try it and guess what, it cleared up her psoriasis instantly.
This wonderful soothing cream uses ingredients taken straight from plants that work together to effectively tackle and soothe sensitive, irritated skin, rashes and sunburn. It’s also absolutely wonderful for treating rosacea, which affects 415 million of us worldwide. It’s also amazing for soothing dry, itchy and oily skin, acne, eczema and hormonal hot skin. Even better, you only need a pea size amount for it to work.
This calming cream is filled with only natural, vegan ingredients that are designed to hydrate and calm sensitive skin leaving you looking healthy and glowing. These include:
- Rosehip oil - which is rich in Vitamin C and linoleic acid, and is known for soothing inflammation and reducing redness.
- Witch hazel - known for reducing inflammation and shrinking pores.
- Tea tree water - great for deep cleaning the pores and tightening the skin.
- Coconut oil - The antioxidant properties of virgin coconut oil help prevent premature aging, reduce inflammation and prevent acne.
- Jojoba oil - control redness and irritation caused by drying skin.
Made in the UK, this cream is entirely vegan and cruelty free and approved by PETA, even the packaging is totally eco-friendly and there are no big supply chains involved. I love this brand, it’s female founded with a mission to be honestly natural from the outset.
How to use: Massage into cleansed skin, ideally after toning. Apply carefully with firm upwards strokes over the face and neck.
Ingredients: Witch Hazel, Tea Tree Water, Jojoba Oil, Emulsifier M, Konjac Powder, Rosehip Oil, Coconut Oil, Sodium Benzoate & Potassium Sorbate, Dehydroacetic Acid & Benzyl Alcohol, Vitamin E Oil, Tea Tree Essential Oil, Lavender Essential
Free from Parabens, SLS, silicones, mineral oils or derivatives of petrochemicals, artificial fragrances and artificial colours.
Certified Palm Oil Free
- Gift Wrapping Available
- Certified Crystals
- Ethically Sourced
- Award Winning