Start your day feeling refreshed, energised and invigorated. Simply enjoy a restorative shower using our Mineral Shower Wash, while engaging our simple one-minute Rescue Breath ritual, based on an ancient Chinese breathing practice.
- While in the shower, apply our Mineral Shower Wash
- Practise the Rescue Breath ritual, deeply inhaling the uplifting aroma of essential oils
- For best results, alternate the hot water with short bursts of cold
- Finish with a burst of cold water to invigorate, or hot to relax
Expel stale air by breathing in through the nose and purposefully out through the mouth three times. Stale air accumulates overnight and during stressful periods.
Take five slow, deep breaths. With each exhalation allow your focus to descend into the lower abdomen.
During exhalation send your smile into the lower abdomen. This sends a positive mental intention right to the energetic centre of the body, leaving you calm and centered.
Revered for millennia across Asia for its therapeutic qualities, including:
- Engaging your nervous system’s rest phase
- Calming inflammation
- Releasing stress
- Improving your circulation
- Oxygenating your body
- Relieving anxiety
- Lowering blood pressure
- Releasing endorphins