When you buy a product from Hayo’u, not only will you be discovering the life-changing effects of gua sha and self-care and why the benefits of ancient Chinese medicine are so relevant today, but you’ll become part of something truly special: The Hayo’u community.
We don’t simply leave you to get on with it and hope for the best. We’re here to empower and support you along the way. We’re so happy that gua sha has finally taken the world by storm, but there is so much more than simply grabbing the nearest (and cheapest) crystal and rubbing it over your skin. These gua sha tools and techniques have been used for thousands of years and are incredibly powerful when you know how to use them.
We will be with you every step of the way with unlimited access to the knowledge and expertise of our founder, Katie Brindle, who was the first to bring gua sha to the mass market in the UK and is at the forefront of the self-care revolution. There is always something new to learn and we love nothing more than to share that knowledge with you and more often than not, for free.
As part of the Hayo’u community you will have access to:
- Daily LIVES with Katie on @thehayoumethod where she shares her wisdom, knowledge and unique techniques and it costs you nothing.
- Split LIVES with our expert Hayo’u Clinic facialists, Katie Blake and Pietro Simone, as well as other experts in the industry, along with a fascinating group of women, celebrities and influencers such as Lisa Snowdon, Trinny Woodhall, Lucy Gomez, Ruby Hammer MBE and Millie Kendall MBE.
- Free morning Qigong at @hayoufit.
- Join the Qigang group Facebook for fun and support.
- Regular interactive Masterclasses with Katie at Katie Brindle, along with free guides.
And that’s just the beginning. We are constantly researching, learning and developing and Katie’s passion and hunger for knowledge are at the forefront of everything that we do. There is always something new to learn and we will pass this directly on to you. We want you to discover the truly impressive benefits of self-care from its roots in Chinese medicine to how it can help you in our modern world today. Become part of the Hayo’u community and join us on the incredible journey of self-care.